Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Resurrection Weekend

Being on bedrest had just gotten so old as i looked out the window on that beautiful Easter Saturday...so i fluttered my eyelashes as best i could and Mitch let me talk him into all of us (mema included) going to the little area "spring celebration", as long as i kept my butt on a blanket.  Most of the pictures i take lately are from the view from my couch, a chair on the deck, or, as was the case this saturday, my view from a blanket in a park.  :)   We only stayed long enough for me to be uncomfortable.  and satisfied.

 

mema tried to get travis to do the bunny hop

Do you have..."ice ice baby?"



2 comments:

  1. Mitch wins the award for best husband ever. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we had a great time! Enjoyed being with youse guys! me ma

    ReplyDelete